KWIK Composter is a fully automatic Bio-Mechanical Composter and a continuous Organic Waste Converter. It is our most popular product with a proven and sustainable micro-organism based technology. Organic Waste Composter converts the organic waste added to the machine into nitrogen rich compost by reducing its volume by almost 80% of the original. Organic waste includes kitchen waste or anything that comes from plants or animals and is bio-degradable.
Why use composters? What is the problem that they solve?
KWIK Composter can be used any place where there is more than 25kgs of food waste to be processed. Typical installations of composters can be done in landfills, industrial canteens, housing communities, hotels, malls, hospitals, educational institutions.
- When you compost, you not only reduce the burden on a landfill but also improve soil to grow better food
- Composting will also prevent production of harmful GHG emissions (greenhouse gases).
- City waste composting would generate employment in urban areas and enhance the livelihoods of waste managers.
- Reduce Waste transport Costs
- Create revenue from selling of City compost. Environmentally sustainable cycle.
- Being eligible for Sustainable Development Goals.
- Being eligible to earn credits for LEED,BREEAM and Green Buildings
Features of KWIK Composter
- Fully Automatic Organic Waste Composter and easy to operate
- Silent and odorless
- Proven and sustainable
- 100% segregation may not be required
- The compost produced is nitrogen-rich
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Widespread satisfied client base
- Recommended by MOEF and Environment Clearance Committee
- Approved by Pune Municipal Corporation
|KC MODELS||Dimensions||Connected load in HP|
* Dimensions may change as per the modification
* Segregation is required in heater based KWIK Composter Accelerators.
** Typical waste type is municipal waste, only rice, only apples, fish markets, meats.