KWIK Composter Accelerator is a compact OWC with heaters. Using the same compost chemistry as Aerobic Composting, KCA is a much more affordable solution for sectors in which space and composting time is a major constraint. Composting happens much faster than its counterparts. Operating costs are lower than other heater-based systems.
Why use composters? What is the problem that they solve?
KWIK Composter can be used any place where there is more than 25kgs of food waste to be processed. Typical installations of composters can be done in landfills, industrial canteens, housing communities, hotels, malls, hospitals, educational institutions.
- When you compost, you not only reduce the burden on a landfill but also improve soil to grow better food
- Composting will also prevent production of harmful GHG emissions (greenhouse gases).
- City waste composting would generate employment in urban areas and enhance the livelihoods of waste managers.
- Reduce Waste transport Costs
- Create revenue from selling of City compost. Environmentally sustainable cycle.
- Being eligible for Sustainable Development Goals.
- Being eligible to earn credits for LEED,BREEAM and Green Buildings
Features of KWIK Composter Accelerator
- Compact and affordable
- Fully automatic and easy to operate
- Silent and odorless
- Proven and sustainable
- 100% segregation is required
- Low Maintenance
- Widespread satisfied client base
A. Composting Chamber
B. Inlet Hopper
C. IOT Based Control Panel
D. De-odourizing Unit
E. Nylon Wheel
KCA Machine Dimension
|KCA Machine Dimension|
|Length in mm||Width||Height||Connected load in HP|
* Dimensions may change as per the modification
* Segregation is required in heater based KWIK Composter Accelerators.
** Typical waste type is municipal waste, only rice, only apples, fish markets, meats.