The KWIK Composter, is a continuous Organic Waste Converter equipped with fully automatic bio-mechanical composting capabilities. This popular solution relies on a sustainable micro-organism-based technology to efficiently convert various organic waste materials, such as kitchen scraps and biodegradable plant and animal byproducts, into nitrogen-rich compost. This process significantly reduces the volume of the original waste, often by up to 80%.
Why use composters? What is the problem that they solve?
The KWIK Composter, designed to process over 25 kilograms of food waste, serves a range of environments in Ahmedabad, including landfills, industrial canteens, residential communities, hotels, malls, hospitals, and schools.
- Kitchen waste compost machines alleviate landfill pressures while enhancing soil quality for improved crop growth.
- Cutting-edge wet waste composting machines effectively curb harmful greenhouse gas emissions in the composting process.
- Implementation of organic waste shredding machines for city waste composting creates employment opportunities and enhances waste management practices in urban areas.
- The establishment of waste compost plants leads to tangible cost savings in waste transportation.
- Waste compost plants offer revenue generation opportunities through the sale of city compost, promoting eco-friendly cycles.
- Embracing this approach aligns with Sustainable Development Goals, providing a sustainable solution.
- Additionally, it allows for the accumulation of credits for certifications like LEED, BREEAM, and Green Building, demonstrating a commitment to sustainability. Ahmedabad is home to some of the top organic waste converter manufacturers.
Features of KWIK Composter
- Fully Automatic Organic Waste Composter, user-friendly
- Silent and odorless operation
- Proven and sustainable technology
- Potential reduction in segregation requirements
- Production of nitrogen-rich compost
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Trusted by a wide client base
- Endorsed by MOEF and Environment Clearance Committee
- Approved by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
|KC MODELS||Dimensions||Connected load in HP|
* Dimensions may change as per the modification
* Segregation is required in heater based KWIK Composter Accelerators.
** Typical waste type is municipal waste, only rice, only apples, fish markets, meats.