Build sustainable world class solutions to combat pollution caused by food waste and
explore composting through the lens of soil nourishment
Usage of Compost
- Compost helps bind clusters of soil particles, called aggregates, which provide good soil structure. Such soil is full of tiny air channels & pores that hold air, moisture and nutrients.
- Compost brings and feeds diverse life in the soil. These bacteria, fungi, insects, worms and more support healthy plant growth.
- Healthy soil is an important factor in protecting our waters. Compost increases soil’s ability to retain water & decreases runoff. Runoff pollutes water by carrying soil, fertilizers and pesticides to nearby streams.
- For application in the greenbelt development within the existing site
- For distribution to farmers/growers of nearby Villages
- For sale to interested farmers or dealers